A cherished family home in a serene setting, situated in the tightly held suburb of Clayfield, has been the family home for 37 years.
Upon entering the property you can feel the relaxed ambience, and appreciate the attention to detail in the renovation and maintenance over time.
This lovely Queenslander offers,
* Charming upstairs front verendah
* Polished timber floors
* Master bedroom with floor to ceiling robes
* Bathroom with bathtub, twin vanity basins, separate shower with Villeroy and Boch fixtures
* Formal living room with french doors opening to the verendah, then stepping into the dining room
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, european appliances, leading into a living / eating area, both spilling out through bifold stacker doors to a covered expansive deck,
including a built in kitchen / bbq, with shutters and awnings for privacy / weather protection, over looking the pool
* All bedrooms have built in robes
* Downstairs has a well appointed bathroom, separate laundry, study opening out to a paved space to the good sized inground swimming pool
* There is an abundance of storage space throughout the house
* Splitcycle aircon units x three
* Parking for two cars in a carport, with two workshop sheds in the back yard
* Plenty or room for the kids to play in the fully fenced, landscaped yard
This property just keeps giving, it has an array of sought after schools
* St Ritas
* Clayfield College
* Aviation High
* Eagle Junction
* Public transport
* Close to the CBD
* Council Rates 357.05 quarterly, Water 300.00 Approx.
This property is a MUST TO INSPECT
I am here to help with all your real estate needs and questions. Let me know what's on your mind and start a conversation.